"DEFORMER? by Menny Lindenfeld is the most amazing metal bending tool I have ever seen."
- URI GELLER
Menny Lindenfeld, the creator of the OX BENDER?, brings you DEFORMER
? - The ultimate LIVE SHOW BENDING & TWISTING tool.DEFORMER
? is a new metal bending tool specifically designed for bending spoons, forks, keys and even nails, into impossible shapes - BENDS YOU CANNOT ACHIEVE BY HAND.DEFORMER
? is designed for use during LIVE SHOW performances. And to make the bending of strong metal objects SUPER EASY.DEFORMER
? hides in plain sight. There is nothing to conceal, add, ditch or switch. So you can focus 100% of your attention on presentation.DEFORMER
? can be used anywhere. Use it impromptu, close up, walk-around, on the street, and on stage. Carry it with you everywhere you go. And It'll always be ready for you, to perform on-the-fly!DEFORMER
? has been used by Menny Lindenfeld for many years and has been AUDIENCE-TESTED IN COUNTLESS LIVE- SHOW PERFORMANCES.DEFORMER
? is a high quality, precision-made, metal gimmick, built to last a lifetime!DEFORMER
? is your secret weapon, that will take your metal bending abilities to the next level.Bend Spoons (Spiral Twisting) --
Bend, Twist & Break Forks --
- Easily BEND A PERFECTLY-STRAIGHT SPIRAL TWIST into the neck of a borrowed & signed spoon, under the noses of your spectators, DURING A LIVE PERFORMANCE.
- A perfectly-straight spiral twist, allows for smooth animation, as the audience watches the spoon "actually" twisting.
- You can also BEND MULTIPLE SPIRALS into a single spoon (3-4 spirals).
Bend steel nails --
- During a live show performance, with almost NO EFFORT, TWIST THE TINES of a borrowed signed fork - into a SPIRAL CORKSCREW SHAPE. A bend that can hardly be achieved even with the use of pliers.
- You can also BEND THE TINES to an IMPOSSIBLE 90 DEGREE ANGLE - at the CENTER OF EACH TINE - bend 90? to all directions; upwards, downwards or sideways.
- Alternatively, bend the tines into an arc shape.
- Bend two tines simultaneously.
- Create a double bend ("S" shape) in a single tine.
- Or use DEFORMER? to easily break an unprepared fork's tine in half.
Bend, Twist & Break keys --
- Bend strong steel nails into a "HOOK" shape - to an impossible 20-120 degree angle.
- Twist borrowed keys into a spiral shape.
- Easily Break a key in half.
- Or bend a key into an arc shape.
In the video tutorial Menny Lindenfeld will teach you:
- High quality, precision-made metal gimmick - built to last a lifetime.
- Designed for use during live show performances. (Can also be used pre-show).
- Audience-tested In countless live shows.
- Gimmick hides in plain sight!
- Nothing to conceal, add or ditch.
- No switches. No pulls. No sleeving.
- Use it for impromptu, close up, walk-around, on the street & on stage.
- No Preparations. No Reset. It's always be ready for you to perform-on-the-fly!
- Hassle-free gimmick.
- Easily carry DEFORMER? with you everywhere you go!
- Comes complete with gimmick + video tutorial (Download / Full HD 1080p / 150 minutes).
- Various methods & techniques for using DEFORMER? for bending spoons, forks, nails & keys.
- To bend a perfectly straight spiral twist into the neck of a singed spoon.
- To bend multi spirals in a single spoon.
- To bend a spiral twist into the tine of a borrowed signed fork.
- To bend the tines of a borrowed signed fork into a 90? angle (all directions).
- To bend the tines of a fork into an arc shape.
- To create a double bend in a single tine ("S" shape).
- To bend two tines simultaneously (double tine bend).
- To prepare a fork, during a live show, for a tine break (x2 methods).
- To create an arc shaped bend + tine twist + preparation for a break - in one continues motion (This prepares the fork for a 3 phase routine; Bending, Twisting & Breaking).
- To bend the lower tip of the handle of both a fork & a spoon.
- To bend strong steel nails to a 20?-120? angle.
- To bend a signed key into an arc shape.
- To twist a signed key into a corkscrew shape.
- To break a signed key in half.
- Performance methods for bending; spoons / forks / nails / keys.
- Live stage performance + explanation.
- And more...