One of the most original ring illusions!
You can clearly make a spectator's ring disappear and make it reappear inside a box drawn on a Flipbook
as the final part of the story!
And the best part, the spectator shake the box, hear until the last moment his ring moving inside, and finally takes it himself from the Flipbook
- It fits in a pocket
- No duplicates are used and there are no ring changes.
- The spectator holds the box and sounds the ring inside until the last moment
- The disappearance is totally clean.
- There are no strange movements
- The spectator takes his ring himself at the end.
- It's very easy to do.
- You do not need any extra element for the disappearance or reappearance.
- Automatically resets when finished.
You will receive the Flipbook
and its container box to transport it.
You use the box for the disappearance, and the Flipbook
to tell the story and make the ring reappear.
English and Spanish online tutorial with a detailed explanation.